Duration 6 days+1 year Practice
Cost Per Person $799
Learn all the classes in one package. Now it is available!!!
You need to finish all classes with a barista in 6 months.
Course includes Barista Initiation, Latte Art Initiation, Barista Experience class, Private Advanced Espresso Class, Private Advanced Latte Art, 2 days Guided Practice in the café to train and be on par with speed and service, and with our Advanced Trainer to learn how to set up your commercial coffee machine and grinder, how to adjust the grind and volumetrics of your espresso machine, time shots and load the perfect cake, and more importantly recognising the behaviours of the espresso to extract the perfect shot on time, every time.
Schedule for Master barista class
- Barista Initiation: Choose a Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday class (10am-1pm)
- latte Art: same day with Barista Initiation Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday (2pm-4pm)
- Choose a Thursday for Barista Experience Class
- A few weeks unlimited practice in our school to enhance coffee skills
- Then choose the 1st Guided Practice class
- Then use a few weeks unlimited practice time to enhance coffee skills
- Choose any time to learn the Private Advanced Espresso Class
- Choose the 2nd Guided Practice
- More unlimited practice in our school to enhance coffee skills
- Choose the Private Advanced latte art class
All of the classes with a barista need to be finished in 6 months.